You can support The Healthy Teeth Foundation (THTF) in several ways:
• Enroll as a (student) volunteer at a THTF project. We are always looking for people who are willing to work in a team in primary schools to carry out action research or give prevention classes and, when possible, can supply dental care. We are not only looking for dental care or dental hygiene students, we would also like to be in touch with people from other backgrounds such as Public Health, Dental Public Health, Nursing, International Health Studies or (Medical) Anthropology.
• You can make us happy with preventive materials such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap or dental appliances.
• Most importantly, you can support us by making a financial contribution for one of our coming projects on NL56ABNA0834508982 under the name of The Healthy Teeth Foundation, The Hague, Netherlands.
• You can also donate through a Tikkie link (with an amount that you can choose yourself), ik you want this you can send Alice Grasveld a Whatsapp message on: +31628479602
• The Healthy teeth Foundation has received the ANBI status from the Dutch Tax Administration.